BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Long Month...Little Running

So this has been a long, cold month of very little running. Things are going well with Baby S and I have been potty training Aiden--so we should soon be out of diapers and solely wearing Big Boy UNDERPANTS! I have ran a few miles, but no where near where I want to be--how wonderful it would be if the treadmill fairy dropped one off in my living room (or if the FREE Gym membership fairy came by!) I find that with REALLY cold temps...I cannot run with Aiden as much--I try to wait for the warmest parts of the days so that he is not too cold. I am trying to get out today for an evening run (I was supposed to hit the road at 5AM-well that didn't happen). So hopefully I will get out there tonight and get another post in afterwards...

0 comments: