BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Nice, quiet morning run

Over the weekend I talked with Aaron about how I have been missing my run so much lately. I talked with him about how I wished that it would be easier to get out there, but with Aiden and low temps I did not want to go lately. He suggested that I went before he left for work (when I used to run). He doesn't need to leave until 7, so if I jet at 6 I can take the car, run at the lake, and be back by 6:45. So last night I set everything out and told him to PUSH me out of bed if he has to, but that I really want to go. I got up this morning and hit the road. I had a GREAT run at the lake. I ran 2 mi--no they weren't fast but they felt good. I am planning on getting back out there tomorrow AM too! I am just a little tired now...luckily Aiden went down for a nap, so hopefully I can catch a little one too!

0 comments: