BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 miles!

So this morning I was able to get a nice easy 4 miles while Aaron watched Aiden. The run was GREAT I was able to get out to my favorite "Goose Poop Lake"and run my mile loops. The sun was shining and it was nice and warm...well mid 50s. Recently I have had a lot of pressure in my pelvis and this morning was really feeling my body making room for Baby S! But once I got out there on my run the pressure was relieved! The miles were pretty slow, but they were prektty steady in pace. I am hoping to get another few miles in tomorrow morning before Church! The best part of my run...smelling BBQ at the end of each loop (there is a BBQ stand in a parking lot) boy did it smell HEAVENLY!!! Well, off to enjoy the rest of the night with my hubby!

0 comments: