BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Beginning...

So, I began this blog right after my 25th Birthday (Sept 3). This was, and still IS going to be my year! I felt as if I was a a turning point. I am the most physically fit that I have ever been and I am the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I am currently training for my first half marathon. That was the beginning.

Now I am having to find a new starting point. I know if I keep my eyes on Jesus, that I will be able to continue moving forward. About one week after my birthday I found out that I was pregnant with our second baby. Then, about a week and a half later, my husbands grandmother passed away, and on our way to Iowa I began to miscarry. After a very long week away from home, I had to have a D&C procedure, so we buried Aaron's grandmother, then the next day the remains of our baby were buried. It has been a spiritually, emotionally, and physically draining month.

Two weeks ago I began running again. Three weeks before my race, after having to take 3 weeks off. I have changed my goals from under 2 hrs, to finishing without stopping. I am ok with that, I will be ok with that...I have to be ok with that.

Hubs had a car accident Friday-Praise God he is alright, but the car on the other hand...will probably be totaled. So we will be working with 1 car for now. I look at it this way, it saves us money (it was paid off, so we will not pay insurance on it anymore), now I can concentrate on potty learning with Aiden-since I will be spending PLENTY of time at home, and we are reducing our carbon footprint! So now we will be going through a season of adjustment.

So this is my journey. I have had a rough start, but I will try to keep my eyes on Jesus and know I can make it.

0 comments: