BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's Next???

So tomorrow is my first run post race. This is my last week of my training guide now I am facing the question, "What's next?" Do a go ahead and set my sights on another half or bite the bullet and try for a full marathon? I am being very indecisive right now. I do want to take it easy for a bit, run some 5Ks with the hubby over the next few months, then I guess I can get serious about a race. I am thinking about running the Country Music Marathon (or half). The frugal side of me says go for the whole, only $10 more and more run for your money, but that is also MORE mileage too! I guess I have time to think it through.

So DS is sick today, he has a slight fever, but still playing which is a very good sign. So we started the morning with a little snuggle time watching some Boo and Elmo. Then we cleaned a little, now he is sleeping. I am praying for a speedy recovery for him! Well, I am off to attempt to clean the bathroom!!!

0 comments: